Databases Beginning with P
- PAIS International
- Public affairs, public and social policies, international relations - journal articles, books, government documents, statistics,
grey literature, research reports, conference papers, microfiche, Internet material, etc.
- Perseus Digital Library
- Large collection of original texts, encyclopedias, and other information and tools for the study of history.
- Philosopher's Index
- Philosopher's Index complete coverage of all major articles from anthologies and books written in
English, Spanish, German, Italian, and French -- over 480 journals from 38 countries.
PILOTS: Published International Literature on Traumatic Stress
- Literature related to traumatic stress - journal articles
- Play Index (H.W. Wilson)
- This unique resource covers classic and historical plays, along with the works of contemporary playwrights. Play Index covers new editions and translations, and includes descriptive annotations to summarize the plot and indicate musical requirements.
- Points of View Reference Center
- Containing resources that present multiple sides of an issue, this database provides rich content that can help students assess and develop persuasive arguments and essays, better understand controversial issues and develop analytical thinking skills.
- Primary Search
- Full text for dozens of magazines popular for elementary school research. All full text articles are
assigned a reading level indicator (Lexiles).
- Professional Development Collection
- Designed for professional educators. Covers hundreds of high quality education journals, including
many peer-reviewed titles. The most comprehensive collection of full text education journals in the
- ProQuest Accounting & Tax
- Contains relevant journal articles, dissertations, working papers and newspapers. A subset of the ProQuest Business Collection.
- ProQuest Advanced Search
- Search across multiple databases covering the arts and humanities, natural sciences, and social sciences.
- ProQuest Asian Business & Reference
- Business - journal articles.
- ProQuest Banking Information Source
- Banking and finance articles, industry news and reports. A subset of the ProQuest Business Collection.
- ProQuest Business Collection
- Look up company information, as well as articles on management, accounting, banking, entrepreneurship and management.
- ProQuest Criminal Justice
- Criminology and criminal justice journal articles.
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Full Text: Literature & Language
- Records for virtually every American dissertation accepted at an accredited institution since 1861. Full text 1997-present.
- ProQuest Education Journals
- Covers primary, secondary, and higher education, as well as special education, home schooling, adult education, and many related topics.
- ProQuest Entrepreneurship
- Magazine, newspaper and journal articles on antrepreurship. A subset of the ProQuest Business Collection.
- ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Source
- Covers Nursing; Allied health; Physical therapy; Occupational therapy; Cytology; Histology; Physiology; Anatomy; Gerontology; Geriatrics;
Orthopedics; Traumatology; Radiology; Diagnostic imaging; Nuclear medicine; Nutrition; Dietetics; Dental hygiene; Rehabilitation; Nuclear medicine.
Includes Evidence-Based Resources from the Joanna Briggs Institute.
- ProQuest Nursing Training Videos
- These videos cover important topics such as health care safety, emergency planning, checking vital signs and many more.
Videos are available in flash format, and are broken down into chaptered clips for easy study.
- ProQuest Political Science
- International relations and political science - journal articles
- ProQuest Social Science Journals
- Social science - journal articles
- ProQuest Socialogy
- Sociology and social work - journal articles
- ProQuest Select Databases
- Select one or more databases from the ProQuest list.
- PsycArticles now APA PsycArticles®
- International literature in psychology and related behavioral and social sciences, including
psychiatry, sociology, anthropology, education, pharmacology, child and family studies, marriage and family therapy, gerontology, and linguistics.
- PsycINFO now APA PsycInfo®
- International literature in psychology and related behavioral and social sciences, including psychiatry, sociology, anthropology, education,
pharmacology, child and family studies, marriage and family therapy, gerontology, and linguistics.
- PsycTESTS now APA PsycTests®
- Serves as a repository for a growing selection of psychological tests and measures, including thousands of actual test instruments and test items
that are available for immediate download and use in research and teaching. International in scope.
- Psychology and Behaviorial Sciences Collection
- Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection provides access to hundreds of full-text journals and offers particularly strong coverage in child and adolescent psychology and various areas of counseling.
- Psychotherapy and counseling vidoes that provide high quality training.
- Over 16 million citations from MEDLINE and other life science journals for biomedical articles back to the 1950s.
Return to Databases