Databases Beginning with N
National Criminal Justice Reference Service
- Administered by the Office of Justice Programs. U.S. Department of Justice.
Nations of the World
- Country profiles and statistics for business research
- Includes more than 860 full-text newspapers, providing more than 35 million full-text articles. In addition, the database features more than 857,000 television and radio news transcripts.
- Nexis Uni® (formerly LexisNexis® Academic)
- Full text coverage of more than 350 newspapers from the U.S. and around the world. Broadcast transcripts from the major television and radio networks as well as political transcripts covering Congressional committee hearings, press briefings from the State, Justice, and Defense departments, and presidential news conferences. Access primary source material such as case law, statutes and regulations or dive into secondary source materials such as legal news or law reviews for background or analysis of a legal topic is also included.
- Nurse Theorists Videos -Fitne
- Each video includes the life work and life stories of nursing theorists. Watch and learn how theores are applied in practice by nurse theorists.
and Allied Health Collection
- Covers Nursing; Allied health; Physical therapy; Occupational therapy; Cytology; Histology; Physiology;
Anatomy; Gerontology; Geriatrics; Orthopedics; Traumatology; Radiology; Diagnostic imaging; Nuclear medicine;
Nutrition; Dietetics; Dental hygiene; Rehabilitation; Nuclear medicine. Includes Evidence-Based Resources
from the Joanna Briggs Institute.
- Provides instant access to carefully compiled and trusted medical reference materials. Includes nearly
400 health/medical journals, hundreds of pamphlets, over 700 health-related videos from partner Healthology,
Inc., and articles from 2,200 general interest publications in addition to a broad collection of Gale/Cengage
reference titles. Material contained in this Resource Center is intended for informational purposes
Return to Databases