Databases Beginning with H
- Health and Wellness Resource Center with Alternative Health
- Provides instant access to carefully compiled and trusted medical reference materials. Includes nearly 400 health/medical journals, hundreds of pamphlets, over 700 health-related videos from partner Healthology, Inc., and articles from 2,200 general interest publications in addition to a broad collection of Gale reference titles.
- Health Business FullTEXT
- This database provides full text coverage for more than 130 well-known administrative journals. Critical for hospital administrators and managers, this database includes publications covering the business of health care administration and much more.
- Health Source: Consumer Edition
- A collection of consumer health information available to libraries worldwide, providing information on many health topics including the medical sciences, food sciences and nutrition, childcare, sports medicine and general health. Health Source: Consumer Edition provides access to nearly 80 full text, consumer health magazines.
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition
- provides nearly 550 scholarly full text journals focusing on many medical disciplines. Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition also features the Lexi-PAL Drug Guide, which covers 1,300 generic drug patient education sheets with more than 4,700 brand names.
- Historical Abstracts
- A resource that covers the history of the world (excluding the United States and Canada) from 1450 to the present, including world history, military history, women's history, history of education, and more - essential for libraries supporting upper-division and graduate research. This authoritative database provides indexing of more than 2,300 academic historical journals in over 40 languages back to 1955. History and social science researchers have used Historical Abstracts to discover significant and groundbreaking work for more than 50 years.
- History Reference Center
- Designed for secondary schools, public libraries, junior/community colleges and undergraduate research, this database features full text for thousands of primary source documents and informational texts.
- Hobbies & Crafts Reference Center
- A comprehensive full text content for many of the most popular hobbies, crafts and recreation activities today. Including full text for more than 500 magazines and books, as well as access to 333 videos and 144 hobby reports, this database offers detailed "how-to" instructions and creative ideas to meet the interests of virtually every hobby-enthusiast. The database features extensive information on over 140 topics.
- Holy Land Maps
- Beautiful collection of ancient maps of the Holy Land
- Home Improvement Reference Center
- A full text database designed for use in public and school libraries. Content contained in the database will focus on home improvement and home repair. The main navigation will direct researchers to high-quality repair information. Thousands of repairs will be available in the areas of outdoor projects, electrical projects, remodeling projects, plumbing projects, wood projects, decorating projects and maintenance. In addition to the repair information, other magazines and reference books focusing on home improvement will be included in the database. The intent of this new product is to provide full text articles that show instructions, tips, and suggestions for a variety of home improvement projects.
- Homeland Security Digital Library
- The Homeland Security Digital Library (HSDL) is the nation's premier research collection of open-source resources related to homeland security policy, strategy and organizational management.
- Humanities Full Text (H.W. Wilson)
- This database provides full text, abstracts and bibliographic indexing of the most noted scholarly sources in the humanities, as well as specialized magazines.
Return to Databases