Databases Beginning with D
- Digital Commons Network
- The Digital Commons Network brings together free, full-text scholarly articles from hundreds of universities and colleges worldwide.
- Digital Karl Barth Library
- The first major online collection of Karl Barth's works
- Digital Library of Protestant Texts
- A uniquely exhaustive resource for historians, theologians, political scientists, and sociologists
studying the religious and social upheavals of the 16th and 17th centuries
- Dissertations & Theses
- Records for virtually every American dissertation accepted at an accredited institution since 1861.
Full text 1997-present
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) is the standard reference for clinical practice in the mental health field.
- DSM-5® Clinical Cases
- DSM-5 Clinical Cases is intended to accompany the fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) that is created and published by the American Psychiatric Association.
- DSM-5® Handbook of Differential Diagnosis
- This handbook, which accompanies the DSM-5®, should improve your skill in formulating a comprehensive differential diagnosis by presenting the problem from a number of different perspectives.
Return to Databases