Databases Beginning with A
- ABI/Inform Complete
- Business, Management and Trade - scholarly and trade journal articles, dissertations, market reports, industry reports, business cases and global and trade news
- Academic Search Complete
- Multi-disciplinary full-text database, with more than 8,500 full-text periodicals, including more than 7,300 peer-reviewed journals. In addition to full text, this database offers indexing and abstracts for more than 12,500 journals and a total of more than 13,200 publications including monographs, reports, conference proceedings, etc. The database features PDF content going back as far as 1887, with the majority of full text titles in native (searchable) PDF format. Searchable cited references are provided for more than 1,400 journals
- Accounting & Tax
- Accounting, Taxation - journal articles, dissertations, working papers and newspapers
- AHFS Consumer Medication Information
- Trusted source and recognized standard for patient drug information, available in both English and Spanish. Published by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, AHFS includes more than a thousand drug information monographs written in lay language for consumers and has been a Top Ten Award Winner in the Department of Health and Human Services National Consumer Education Materials Contest. This content is updated monthly
- Alexander Street Video: Academic Video Online (Alexander Street Press)
- Alexander Street Video is a multidisciplinary collection of streaming video that is growing steadily.
- Alt Health Watch
- This alternative health research database provides the latest information and materials for the evolving practice of holistic medicine and therapies, with in-depth coverage across the full spectrum of subject areas.
- Applied Social Sciences Index and Abstracts (ASSIA)
- Health services, social work, sociology and psychology - journal articles
- Free preview of famous art.
Note: This site sells prints which are not paid for by IWU.
- A digital library of nearly one million images in the areas of art, architecture, the
humanities, and social sciences with a set of tools to view, present, and manage images for research and
pedagogical purposes. Images are available for use in presentations for educational or other noncommercial
- ATLA Historical Monograph Collection: Series 1 (13th century-1893)
- Presents more than 15,000 titles from 13th Century through the 1893 World Parliament of Religions. The historical time period of the collection reflects upon a time of great doctrinal, social, and organizational change. The collection includes many volumes in Aramaic, Arabic, Greek, Hebrew and other languages besides English, documenting the recovery of languages used during the biblical era and provides an in-depth view of the way that interest in, and knowledge of, biblical languages emerged during the nineteenth century, an important foundation for today's study and understanding of biblical languages.
- ATLA Historical Monograph Collection: Series 2 (1894-1923)
- Consists of nearly 15,000 titles published from 1894 through 1923. It presents a comprehensive picture of religion in America at the turn of the century. Subjects addressed include the conflict between religion and science, the growing interest in Eastern religions and other world religions, and significant shifts in the religious identification of Americans.
- ATLA (Religion Index)
- Combines the premier index to journal articles, book reviews, and collections of essays in all fields of religion with ATLA's online collection of major religion and theology journals. The ATLA Religion Database includes more than 620,000 article citations from more than 1,746 journals (575 currently indexed), more than 250,000 essay citations from over 18,000 multi-author works, more than 570,000 book review citations, and a growing number of multimedia citations. In ATLASerials, full text is provided for more than 380,000 electronic articles and book reviews.
- Audiobook Collection (EBSCOHost)
- Search audiobooks, listen to samples, and download your selection
Return to Databases